Monday, February 10, 2014

Makeup Monday: Valentine's Day Look

Happy Makeup Monday!


So since Valentine's Day is this week, I thought I would create a makeup tutorial that is an easy and fresh look for that special day! Whether you have a special someone or you are going solo on a night out with friends, this look will make you feel beautiful and confident!

Using these products:

 
 

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation in 103 True Ivory
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer in True Ivory
Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent
L'Oreal Paris True Match Blush in C1-2 Baby Blossom
CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in 200 Black Onyx
Guerlain Maxi Lash Mascara
MAC Eye shadow in Charcoal Brown, Naked Lunch, Twinks and Vanilla
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 050 Berry Smoothie


I started off by using my Real Techniques Buffing Brush to blend in my Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation all over my face.

 
 
 
Next I used my Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer blending it under my eyes using my Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush.
 
 
 

 
Using my Real Techniques Powder Brush and my Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder I powdered my face to set my foundation.
 
 
 
 
I used my L'Oreal Paris True Match Blush to bring a sweet and soft pink color to my cheeks using my Real Techniques Blush Brush.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next, I used my MAC 266 Angled Brow Brush with MAC Charcoal Brown Eye Shadow to fill in my eyebrows.

 
 
 
 
Using my MAC Eye Shadows: Naked Lunch (all over lid), Twinks (in crease and outer corner of lid) and Vanilla (brow bone), and my Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush and Accent Brush, I wanted to create a sparkly but elegant eye look.
 
 

 
 
 
Next, I used my CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner to line my lash line.
 

 
 
 
 
 I used my Guerlain Maxi Lash Mascara (aka my favorite mascara EVER!!!)
 
 
 


 
 
 
And lastly I used my Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie to complete my look.
 
 
 
 
 
And that's it! I hope you enjoyed this weeks Makeup Monday and I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Leave a comment below and let me know if you recreate this look! And remember to follow me on this blog, my Polyvore, Tumblr and Instagram!
 
 
~Nicolina xx


1 comment:

  1. great post! i love ur blog, new follower! it would mean a lot if you could check out my blog?
    http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete